Grain-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free paleo gingerbread pancakes! These warmly-spiced fluffy pancakes are perfectly sweet – amazing during the holiday season and beyond!
I find gingerbread to be one of those timeless holiday classics – the flavor is so unique and brings back all sorts of nostalgic memories from holidays passed.
For this reason, I’m always up for a good gingerbread treat, regardless of the form it takes!
If you’re a fan of molasses, ginger, or all things gingerbread, you’ll get a kick out of these pancakes. Even if you’re a savory breakfast eater like me, these pancakes are awesome as a mid-day snack or even dessert!
These grain-free paleo gingerbread pancakes are made with almond flour, tapioca flour, molasses, and almond milk. Plus, they’re refined sugar-free and dairy-free, making them a pretty stellar option for those looking to keep breakfast mouth-wateringly delicious, yet clean.
If you’re looking for a special holiday breakfast to share with your loved ones, these pancakes may be a marvelous fit.
All you do to prepare these pancakes is toss all the ingredients in a blender (or you can use a mixing bowl, just as you would regular pancakes!). Fire up the griddle and cook up a stack of these moist beauties!
I enjoy gingerbread pancakes with a dollop of butter and pure maple syrup.
It may sound plain or old fashioned, but it’s just so tasty! You can get creative with your toppings by serving them with homemade coconut milk whipped cream, paleo salted caramel, and/or go with almond butter.
If you want to be a true hero, you can add some chopped crystallized ginger to the batter, or sprinkle crystallized ginger on top!
Gingerbread for prez!
More Healthy Grain-Free Pancake Recipes:
- Coconut Flour Zucchini Pancakes
- Lemon Coconut Flour Pancakes for Two
- Paleo Avocado Pancakes
- Paleo Sheet Pan Pancakes
- Paleo Gingerbread Pancakes
- Paleo Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
- Paleo Carrot Cake Pancakes
- Crispy Cinnamon Swirl Paleo Pancakes
My cookbook, Paleo Power Bowls, is now available! CLICK HERE to check it out. Thank you for your support!
If you make this recipe, please feel free to share a photo and tag @TheRoastedRoot on Instagram!
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet to medium and add enough avocado oil (or high-temperature cooking oil) to lightly coat the surface.
- Measure a scant 1/4 cup of batter and pour it onto the hot skillet. Cook until the sides begin to firm up, about 2 minutes. Carefully flip and cook an additional 1 to 2 minutes, until pancake is cooked through. Repeat for remaining batter.
- Serve pancakes with choice of toppings, and enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g