Flourless Blueberry Oat Banana Bread made easily in your blender with gluten-free rolled oats and sweetened with coconut sugar A satisfying sweet treat to satiate your afternoon snack craving.
This flourless blueberry oat banana bread is pretty bonkers.
It’s flourless using gluten-free rolled oats and is prepared conveniently in your blender.
All characteristics considered, the bread is gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and dairy-free.
Let’s talk texture.
Boy oh boy, is this bread dense.
One slice is super filling.
It also doesn’t turn out overly sweet, which I like, as the bread is mostly sweetened with ripe bananas and a touch of pure maple syrup.
I suggest serving the bread warm with butter and a drizzle of pure maple syrup or honey.
If you want to get wild and crazy, you can add chocolate chips and/or chopped walnuts to this recipe.
I like the pop and tang of the fresh blueberries for a unique take on the classic loaf, but you truly can get creative with your add-ins.
And that is all!
One blender, one pan, one loaf and a whole lot of banana goodness.
The ingredients you need for this bread are simple: rolled oats, ripe bananas, coconut sugar (or pure maple syrup), eggs, vanilla extract, baking soda, cinnamon, and sea salt!
We simply grind the oats up in a blender to create a flour, then add everything else in. Bake, slice, and enjoy!
I love mine heated up with butter and a drizzle of honey.
So cozy and comforting!
- 3 cups gluten-free old fashioned rolled oats
- 3 large eggs
- 4 ripe bananas (1 2/3 cups mashed)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar*
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, or cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly grease or spray a loaf pan.
- Add the oats to a high-powered blender and blend until a smooth flour forms.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except for the blueberries) to the blender with the oat flour, and blend until combined.
- Stir in the blueberries then transfer the banana bread batter to the prepared baking pan. Smooth into an even layer
- Bake on the center rack of the preheated oven for 45 to 60 minutes, or until it is golden-brown around the edges and set up in the middle. Remove from the oven and allow bread to cool at least 1 hour before slicing.
- Serve with butter and a drizzle of pure maple syrup or honey.
*You can replace the coconut sugar with regular brown sugar or pure maple syrup.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1 of 8
Amount Per Serving Calories 289Total Fat 5gUnsaturated Fat 0gCarbohydrates 55gFiber 8gSugar 18gProtein 10g