There is a maaaaajor pip in my step today and it’s because I’m guest posting over at Natural Sweet Recipes! Have you sauntered through their site before? Feasted your eyes on their creative and delicious recipes that are all naturally sweetened?
Natural Sweet Recipes is brought to you by three beautiful sisters; I find this to be refreshing because they make such a great team. Remember the chocolate beet cake I posted a while back which I was all hippidty dippity over? It was because of the ladies at Natural Sweet Recipes that I thought to buy a bag of coconut sugar to use in the recipe and by golly do I now LOVE coconut sugar! For the guest post, I made the easiest vegan chocolate truffles eeeeeva! They’re also raw truffles, made with raw cacao powder. And addicting truffles. And delicious. I have no leftovers to share.
But why are you still here? Head over to Natural Sweet Recipes, see my recipe for reeeeeeeeeeediculously Easy Vegan Chocolate Truffles to read my guest post, and stay awhile because you’re guaranteed to learn all sorts of cool stuff on their site! Check out the recipe below!
- 8 ounces pitted medjool dates, about 30
- 5 tablespoons raw cacao powder, + more for rolling the truffles
- 2 tablespoons walnut or coconut oil
- Add the dates and cacao powder to a high-powered blender or food processor. Pulse/blend a few times to chop up the dates.
- Add in the oil and process/blend until everything is combined and you get a thick, sticky mixture.
- Using a spatula, scrape all of the mixture out of the food processor/blender and into a bowl.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes. This allows the mixture to set up a bit so that it’s easier to work with.
- Roll the mixture into 14 balls. Roll each ball in additional cacao powder, unsweetened shredded coconut, or nuts.
- Resist the temptation to eat the entire batch in one sitting.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 14 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g