Grain-free gluten-free zucchini muffins with coconut flour, almond flour, and Greek yogurt. These healthy gluten-free zucchini muffins have amazing texture and are incredibly healthy!
Nothing beats an amazing zucchini muffin! What I love about these muffins is they have unique flavor. The combination of flours used with Greek yogurt and pumpkin pie spice yields a moist, fluffy, tangy, perfectly sweet treat!
If you love zucchini muffins and are looking for something that has that familiar coffee house or childhood muffin with a little spin, these are for you!!
How to Make Zucchini Muffins:
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. And pop liners into your muffin pan. Cut the ends off of your zucchini and grate into shreds using a box grater.
In a small bowl, combine the flours, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice.
Beat the sugar, yogurt, and eggs in your stand mixer until the sugar is incorporated.
Add the flour mixture a little at a time to the egg-yogurt mixture and beat on medium speed until combined. Add the shredded zucchini and fold into the batter until incorporated.
Transfer the muffin batter to the lined muffin tray. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until muffins are golden-brown and test clean.
- You can easily replace the cane sugar with coconut sugar to keep these refined sugar-free.
- Replace the Greek yogurt with non-dairy yogurt OR full-fat canned coconut milk to make them dairy-free!
- You can replace the almond flour with hazelnut flour or rice flour.
- Don’t replace the coconut flour with any other type of flour, as it absorbs more liquid than other flours.
- In order to make these zucchini muffins paleo, replace the cane sugar with coconut sugar and replace the Greek yogurt with coconut milk yogurt or full-fat coconut milk.
More Healthy Bread and Muffin Recipes:
- Avocado Chocolate Muffins
- Coconut Flour Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Almond Flour Gluten Free Zucchini Muffins
- Grain-Free Morning Glory Muffins
- Paleo Carrot Cake Banana Bread
- Paleo Morning Glory Quick Bread
- Paleo Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Almond Flour Gluten-Free Zucchini Muffins
*Best stored in your fridge once they are done cooling completely. Also, store remaining almond flour in your freezer to keep it fresh, but let it come to room temperature to use it next time.
- ½ cup Coconut Flour
- 1 ½ cup Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 Eggs
- 6 oz greek yogurt
- ½ cup Sugar, or coconut sugar
- 1 ½ cups shredded zucchini, 1 whole large zucchini
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. And pop liners into your muffin pan. Cut the ends off of your zucchini and grate into shreds.
- In a small bowl mix together the flours, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, add the sugar, yogurt, and eggs and beat until the sugar is incorporated.
- Add the flour mixture a little at a time to the egg mixture an beat on medium speed until mixed together. Now add the zucchini and mix.
- Transfer the batter to the muffin tins, I made 12 large muffins. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1 muffin
Amount Per Serving Calories 133Total Fat 7gUnsaturated Fat 0gCarbohydrates 14gNet Carbohydrates 11gFiber 3gSugar 10gProtein 5g
Thursday 1st of September 2022
These are sooooo good! Thank you for a good and simple recipe that uses almond flour rather than a gluten-free blend. Made these super tasty!
Monday 5th of September 2022
I love that! So thrilled they worked out with a gluten-free blend - that's great to know! xo
Thursday 22nd of July 2021
Do you have to squeeze out the moisture from the grated zucchini ?
Thursday 22nd of July 2021
Hi Ro! No need to squeeze the moisture out. :) Hope you enjoy!
Tuesday 9th of June 2020
Can these muffins be cooked in an instant pot. If yes, for how long would you cook them? Thanks.
Tuesday 22nd of October 2019
Would you please add the Nutrition Facts for one serving. I'm on Keto and I'd love to make this recipe but I need numbers. Thank you!
Monday 23rd of September 2019
Would love to make these but can’t use anything dairy. Any suggestions for substitute