Crunchy grain-free refined sugar-free paleo granola with mega granola clumps! This paleo granola recipe is made with only a few ingredients and is also vegan!
This coconut lovers paleo granola goes down in history as one of my favorite recipes I’ve created in the history of this blog.
…I affectionately refer to it as Coconut Crack.
This is seriously a most devilishly addictive substance…I encourage you to only make it when you’re ready to snack savagely.
I showed you the making of this granola on my instagram story a few weeks ago…I had some “extra” ingredients in my pantry that I felt needed to be used lest expiry set in, so I mixed them together, baked them, and POOF! This happened…followed by me gushing about it and talking at you with my mouthful while teasing you silly since it’s taken until now to actually post the recipe.
There are only a handful of ingredients you need to make this recipe: unsweetened flaked coconut, almond flour, pure maple syrup, pumpkin seeds (optional), coconut oil, vanilla extract, and a pinch of sea salt. Toss it together, bake for under 10 minutes, and BOOM a granola (slash whatever you want to call it) that’ll jettison your taste buds somewhere heavenly.
Truthfully, it’s rare I actually eat granola as a bowl with yogurt and fruit, because it usually enters my mouth by the fistful. BUT if you have patience and grace when it comes to food intake, you can assemble all sorts of smoothie or yogurt bowls with the granola.
Here’s a breakdown of this recipe’s features:
- Naturally sweetened
- Easy to assemble
- ..goes down even easier
- Melt-in-your-mouth like toffee/buttery crunchity crunchedness
- You’ll just have to make it to believe it.
The boyfriend and I already determined you can basically put this paleo granola on anything: muffins, banana bread, coffee cake, hot dogs, you name it, you can top it with this ish. He, who hath no sweet tooth, even agrees this substance is mega.
Coconut lovers unite!
Coconut Lovers Paleo Granola
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and lightly oil or spray a large baking sheet.
- Add all ingredients for the paleo granola to a mixing bowl and stir together until well combined. Spread the granola mixture out onto the prepared baking sheet in a thick layer - the granola ingredients should be touching each other and not spread too thin, but the layer should also not overly thick.
- Bake on the center rack of the preheated oven 10 to 12 minutes or until granola turns golden-brown around the edges. Remove from oven and allow granola to sit at least 15 minutes before touching it - This process will allow the granola to form large clumps.
- Transfer granola to a jar or zip lock bag and store in your pantry for up to 10 days.