Pumpkin spice smoothies are the apple to your pie.
Day 2 of fall! How obsessed with pumpkin are you?
Summary: pumpkin is fabulous and breakfast is mandatory, so a pumpkin spice smoothie just makes emotional and physical sense.
I’m not gonna lie, pumpkin + spice + smoothie is really where the story begins and ends for this bevvie. It’s very drinkable. The buck stops there.
It dawned on me that I haven’t shown you a proper list in quite some time. Uncharacteristic move for a lister like me. Wanna see a snapshot of a YouTube/amazon/internet binge that occurred over the weekend? I may have gotten a little carried away, and some of the things I saw cannot be unseen; howeves, here’s a list of some of the greatest hits I came across.
Things I’m crunching on:
- This song.
- This granola.
- This video. < – guilty, guilty, guilty pleasure.
- This dog.
- These wine to-go tumblers (aka roadies…because sometimes you have to take your wine with you).
- These mo’fo-ing pumpkin bars. (Tried and true! You’ll see my version soon.)
- This dining table.
- This quote.
- And this one.
- I love quotes.
- I want to live in one of these.
- Take this quiz.
- So fascinated by this.
- Get in my face.
- You, too.
- On my To-Make List.
- This necklace.
- These are cool.
- I wanna go.
- This book.
This smoothie. Drink up!
That’s all for now.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and frozen
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup, or to taste
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice*
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Throw it all in a blender and blend, son!
*If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice, you can use ¼ teaspoon cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger, and a pinch of allspice and nutmeg.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g