Soft and chewy Paleo Ginger Molasses Cookies made with only a few basic ingredients. These no-fuss cookies are bursting with festive flavor!
Where all my molasses lovers at?
In all seriousness, I know molasses is not a *for everyone* ditty, but I happen to take to it like white on rice. I enjoy it as a sweetener so much that this is the third molasses-inclusive gingerbread-inspired recipe I’ve posted in the last three weeks – my Paleo Gingerbread Muffins and Paleo Gingerbread Pancakes being the other two.
The concept behind this recipe is similar to my Paleo Gingerbread Cookies, although these cookies are designed to be ultra soft and chewy. The Paleo Gingerbread Cookies turn out more like gingersnaps, whereas these beauties are just plain soft, squishy, and sultry.
Cookie ingredients? The base of these ginger molasses cookies is almond butter, almond flour, molasses, coconut sugar, and eggs.
Simply mix it all up in a mixing bowl, drop the dough on a parchment-lined baking sheet, and BAKE!
I love that these cookies can be prepared at a moment’s notice – no refrigerating, freezing, forethought necessary. From start-to-finish, you can whip out a batch in less than 30 minutes.
Plus, the recipe makes a lot of cookies! Plenty for sharing with friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, bueller.
Batches on repeat!
Paleo Ginger Molasses Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and a large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer, beat the almond butter and molasses together until creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time and the fresh ginger and beat until creamy.
- In a bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients (almond flour through sea salt).
- Pour the dry flour mixture into the stand mixer and beat until combined and a sticky dough forms.
- Use a spoon to drop the dough onto the lined baking sheet, and bake 8 to 10 minutes, until cookies reach desired done-ness (for soft cookies, bake 8 minutes, and for crispy cookies, bake up to 12 minutes). Repeat for remaining cookie dough.
- Allow cookies to cool 10 minutes, then enjoy!