Skip to Content

Dairy-Free

Blackened Tilapia with Fennel and Cabbage Slaw

Blackened Tilapia with Fennel and Cabbage Slaw is by far one of the best life choices you will have ever made. Yesterday, I posted Fennel and Cabbage Slaw recipe and was all, “hemminy hawny, I just looooved this slaw so dearly, I ate 80% of it as is.” Well the other 20% went on top …

Read More about Blackened Tilapia with Fennel and Cabbage Slaw

Bibimbap with Sweet Potatoes

Vegetarian Bibimbap with Sweet Potatoes, kimchi, pickled cucumber, sauteed shiitake mushrooms, bean sprouts, and grated carrots is a fresh take on a classic Korean dish.  Photos by Rikki Snyder Have you ever tried Bibimbap at a Korean restaurant? It is, in a word: incredible. What is Bibimbap? Bibimbap is a traditional Korean dish which translates …

Read More about Bibimbap with Sweet Potatoes

Gluten Free Brown Rice Flour Brownies

Gluten-free brown rice flour brownies are a moist, fudgy, decadent dessert sweetened with pure maple syrup. You’d never know they’re gluten-free! Here’s what’s going to happen: You…you’re going to go out and find yourself a legitimate tragedy prior to baking these brownies. Because if you’re already happy before eating these, you will, in a word, …

Read More about Gluten Free Brown Rice Flour Brownies

Curry Shrimp Chopped Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing

Curry Shrimp Chopped Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing is a fresh, flavorful clean meal, easy to assemble on any given night! This whole30, paleo recipe is perfect for sharing with friends and family. This salad has been rolling around in my brain for a couple of months, and because the sun is setting on summer, …

Read More about Curry Shrimp Chopped Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing

Banana Bread Almond Flour Pancakes

Banana bread almond flour pancakes taste just like banana bread, but are refined sugar-free, gluten-free, protein-packed and healthy! Have you ever have a silent and delicious crush on someone? You see him or her from across the room in class and pray your eyes don’t meet because once your bright-eyed smitten gaze is discovered, you …

Read More about Banana Bread Almond Flour Pancakes

Gluten Free Morning Glory Pancakes

Gluten-free morning glory pancakes made with almond flour and brown rice flour. This refined sugar-free, healthy pancake recipe is perfect for weekend breakfast! For you newbies: Bob’s Red Mill sponsored The Pancake Project through supplying me with the flours and nut meals I used to create my pancake recipes. Each Friday, I have posted a …

Read More about Gluten Free Morning Glory Pancakes