WORK WITH ME
There are many ways you can partner with me to see your product on The Roasted Root. With thousands of social media and blog followers, and a constantly growing loyal reader base, teaming up with me is a great way of gaining exposure for your company.
A sponsored post is a great way of introducing and promoting your product to your target market. A sponsored post includes a dedicated post on my blog, in which I develop and share a recipe using your product, a product review, links back to your website and social media profiles, a giveaway (should you choose to host one), and multiple photographs. This post is seen by my readers and is shared through social media channels to maximize the reach of the post.
Here are some examples of what a sponsored post looks like.
If you’re looking to expand the reach of your product but do not necessarily seek a full product review or a recipe dedicated to it, a giveaway is the perfect fit. A giveaway is simply included in one of my regular posts. Once the giveaway post goes live, I promote it through social media.
Being an ambassador for your company includes multiple sponsored posts, my participation at food conferences and events, representing your brand, promotion through social media, and will be tailored to fit the specific needs of your company.
To learn more about any of these opportunities, please email me at roastedrootfood (at) gmail (dot) com !!
WORKING WITH ME OUTSIDE OF THE ROASTED ROOT
From product photographs to magazine articles, I do freelance work outside of my blog. There are many creative ways we can partner in order to cater to your photography and marketing needs. Here are some examples:
- Product Photography: Visual representation of your product is just as important as the quality of the product itself. Work with me for high quality photographs for your website, social media, and marketing materials.
- Recipe development using your product: I develop, you take ownership, and the recipe I create is never posted on my blog unless you want it to be.
- Preparing your existing recipes and photographing them: If you company has existing recipes for which they would like photographs, I would be happy to make them in my own kitchen and photograph them.
- Photographing your menu: A wonderful option if you are the owner of a restaurant, bar, or catering company and would like mouth-watering photographs of your delicious menu items.
- Writing: From food, travel, overall well-being, and/or daily life, I love writing! If you are looking for contributors to your own blog, print or online magazine, or other publications, feel free to get in contact!
Here are some of the companies I work with for freelance writing, recipe development, and/or food photography:
Bob’s Red Mill – brand ambassador, recipe development & photography
Love Beets – recipe developement & photography
The Pasta Shoppe – recipe photography
Diestel Family Turkey Ranch – product and recipe photography
Alchemy Market & Cafe – menu photography
Lavender Ridge Vineyard – product and event photography
Coppermine Winery – product and event photography
Tahoe Quarterly Magazine – contributing editor and photography
eHow – Informational articles on how to cook with various produce
Edible Reno-Tahoe – article writing and photography
Contact me at roastedrootfood (at) gmail (dot) com!
From my portfolio: